WHO I AM
I pull inspiration from all facets of the visual world, from the natural to the mechanical. Cultivating creative energy means no medium is off of the table – every idea can be expressed in many different ways with many different accents and expressions. My interests range from digital design and animation to traditional print & graphic design. These pursuits have provided me with diverse knowledge and ability.
My 11 years experience as a practicing graphic/media designer has challenged me to expand my thinking and to solve visual challenges both effectively and responsibly. I specialize in innovative creative and online development, driven by serious passion for what I do. Projects range from all-encompassing web campaigns to smaller, integrated viral elements and digital marketing initiatives. I am not afraid to challenge myself creatively and push the envelope of what’s possible, always setting my goals high and reaching beyond the ordinary.
- Wordpress Development
- Seo Optimization
- Web Design
- Graphic Design
- Print Design
Design and implementation of marketing, creative design, communication design using the latest tools and best practices for logo and brand development, print production, and web design. Completing various projects for multiple clients. My Freelance work includes, but is not limited to:
- Website Design - Design and implement business and personal websites.
- Search Engine Optimization - Drive website traffic with optimization, and traffic-building programs.
- Graphic Design - create consistent & creative professional graphic designs.
- Identity/Logo - Logo design and corporate identity/branding.
- Print Collateral - Brochures, business cards, print ads, promotional materials.
- Advertising - Magazines and billboards to online ads.
- Custom Social Media Design - Engage client fan base with the power of social media.
- Content Management - Create powerful & easy to use content management.
- E-mail Marketing - Incorporate and design e-mail marketing programs.
- Video & Multimedia - Video and interactive solutions.
- Business Development
Reseller of mobile computing solutions and computer repair. As company founder and managing partner, I demonstrated a strong knowledge and understanding of computer applications and fundamentals. Responsibilities included, but were not limited to:
- Create new business relationships by partnering and aligning the company with reliable industry leaders and suppliers who offer premium, customizable brand-name portable computing products for resale.
- Responsible for maintaining client relationships.
- Establish strategic plans for future success by formulating company plans and envisions goals, and building standardized department processes.
- Identify computer support requirements.
- Ensure the proper training of computer technicians handle all employee issues.
- B.A. Bachelors of Arts - Journalism (Minor in Advertising: Business)
- A.A. Associate in Arts - Liberal Arts
B.A. Bachelors of Arts - Journalism (Minor in Advertising: Business)University of Minnesota School of Journalism and Mass Communication Twin Cities Campus Minneapolis, MN 1994 - 1998 GPA: 3.143 Coursework: Included print and digital journalism and marketing, news reporting, writing, editing, producing, and photojournalism in traditional and emerging media. Minor in Advertising: Business Coursework: Included coursework in media strategy, technology & society, principles of marketing, strategic planning and thinking and basic media graphics.
A.A. Associate in Arts - Liberal ArtsNormandale Community College 1991 - 1993 GPA: 3.43 Coursework: General Education courses.
- US Army
United States Army /Army National GuardAugust 1988 - August 1999
What i do
We’re more than big fans of WordPress. We’re WordPress experts. And while we love WordPress’ adaptive framework, helpful plug-ins and how easy it is for our clients to make updates, we know that sometimes you need more than a basic theme to meet your marketing goals. Our technical team has the WordPress development skills needed to make your site perform exactly the way you envision, on every platform. Whether you need your current website to integrate with other internal systems or a new high-performing site, we’re your people. We’ve built hundreds of WordPress sites. And because our team consists of marketing pros as well as tech experts, we include user-friendly features that turn your website into an revved-up extension of your sales team. We won’t leave you hanging with a site that won’t function properly, or one that doesn’t attract attention.
- Content Management System Design with a team that listens, and builds you a custom website designed to meet your goals
- Access to our talent team, include WordPress developers, graphic designers, writers and digital marketing professionals
- Thorough training and continued access to our experienced team
- CMS A web-optimized site built with industry standard tools
- An SEO-friendly website which integrates with social media, email and other marketing tools
WordPress ensures I deliver what we say we will, on time and in-budget, exceeding expectations every time. (more…)
- SAFETY AND SECURITY – A FORT KNOX OF A PLATFORM.
- POPULAR – 1/3RD OF THE INTERNET CAN'T BE WRONG.
- TRUSTED – USED BY BUSINESSES OF EVERY SIZE AND TYPE.
- COMMUNITY SUPPORT – A HUGE AND INVALUABLE RESOURCE.
- SEO - SEARCH ENGINE FRIENDLY.
- RESPONSIVE - MOBILE AND TABLET FRIENDLY WEB DESIGN.
Powerful graphic design is a key tool when showcasing your brand and business as well as the products or services you offer, CP Creative Media Design creates bespoke, immersive and inspiring designs targeted to your current and potential customers.
- Print Design
- Branding/Identity Design
- Logo Design
- Brochure Design
- Print & Packaging Design
- Flyer/Poster Collateral Desin
DESIGN & BRANDING
Your brand is your business. The visual system that expresses your personality, communicates your values, and distinguishes you from your competitors. (more…)
- Marketing & Brand Collateral
- PDF & Print Brochures
- Logo & Corporate Identity
- Video & Infographics
- Email Template Design
- Business Stationery
- Social site design (Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.)